Special Delivery

Yesterday afternoon I was surprised with a delightful parcel from the amazingly talented Shannon containing these lovely ladies. 


A couple of weeks ago, Shannon had blogged about these gorgeous little Russian doll pin toppers that she had made (and, incredibly, not really liked!) They were snapped up in record time from her Etsy shop, and I was oh, so jealous of the lucky purchaser. But, Shannon assured me she'd be making some more, so I undertook a vigilant watch of both blog and Etsy shop to be sure I snagged my Russian dolls this time around. And, when it came down to it, I couldn't decide which colours I liked best, so I opted to get them all! Aren't they the cutest little things? 



xx Tina

Comments

  1. So glad you like them T! Aren't they so cute! I must get an order placed for myself soon! Jxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah... You were quick off the blocks. They are really cute. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous. Shannon is amazing with those tiny miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about beating you to the first batch! These are so fun - hope they make you smile!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, the places you'll go!

Hello, world!

Accountability